BECOME A YOUNG SPORTS MAKER
The Young Sports Makers programme offers 50 young leaders the chance to play a key role in Global Sports Week.
The programme is free and open to 18-25 year-olds all over the world.
To be eligible, you need to be available to travel to Paris between February 4th – 7th 2020.
- We’re looking for young people with passion and ideas about sport’s role in the world. You can be a student, athlete, volunteer, campaigner, entrepreneur or young sports industry professional.
- If you’re selected, you’ll travel to Paris to be welcomed alongside your fellow Young Sports Makers at a special pre-event briefing. Global Sports Week will cover any travel and accommodation costs of your trip.
- During the three days of Global Sports Week, the Young Sports Makers will play a key role, representing the voice of the new generation in on-stage discussions.
- You’ll be able to meet and interact with all our speakers and the 1,000 leaders present from around the world.
- You’ll also enjoy access to the full Global Sports Week programme.
To be part of this extraordinary adventure, complete the application form below. Entries close on November 27th 2019.