VENUE – Les salles du Carrousel, Paris
How to find the venue:
Number 1 (La Défense – Château de Vincennes)
Number 7 (La Courneuve – Mairie d’Ivry / Villejuif). Stop « Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre », exit « Carrousel du Louvre ».
21, 27, 39, 48, 67, 68, 69, 72, 81, 95, Stop « Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre » or « Palais Royal – Comédie Française » or « Musée du Louvre »
You may all know the famous city of lights, but do not miss the opportunity to discover more during the GSW.
We’ve negotiated discounted rates with a range of hotels across Paris – from high-end 5* establishments to more affordable options.
ABOUT GLOBAL SPORTS WEEK
SPORTS NEW GLOBAL RENDEZ-VOUS FOR INFLUENCE, INSPIRATION & BUSINESS.
- Connecting diverse change-makers to imagine the future of the sports economy and help shape radical, sports-led solutions addressing the biggest societal challenges facing tomorrow’s world.
- A forum built for the future, offering new ways for guests to interact outside their familiar spheres, It will bring together sport’s biggest rightholders, partners and media with their counterparts from government, academia, finance, technology and entertainment.
- A live and interactive platform to co-create solutions through sports.
An international team made of business, creative and strategic leaders:
- Lucien Boyer, President and Co-Founder
- Arnaud Drijard, CEO and Co-founder
- Laurent Damiani, Vice-President and Co-founder
- Noémie Claret, Executive Director
February 6th to 7th 2020 in Paris, les salles du Carrousel, Musée du Louvre.
Day One will start at 8:30am and finish at 9:30pm. Day Two will start at 9am and finish at 4:30pm.
The event will mainly be held in English. A full English-French translation service will be available.
The event content reflects sport’s place at the intersection of business and society, with unique potential to drive positive impact in a purpose-driven world.
In line with our innovative and disruptive approach, we want to reach beyond the boundaries of the traditional sports ecosystem to include broader themes and contributors under the banner of ‘Making Business with Purpose.’
Whatever your relationship with the sports industry, there’s a way to get involved, either as:
- A delegate – you need to register on our online platform before 15/01/2020.
- A “Young Sport Maker” – students and young people can apply to participate.
- A Speaker – apply through the website.
- A Start-up – you can apply to participate in our “Start up track” delivered in partnership with Le Tremplin
- A journalist/media – Accreditations’ request will open in December
All the information on “how to apply” can be found in our ‘Get Involved’ section.
YOUR PRESENCE ON SITE
At the main event, every delegate will have access to Show Times content, which includes debates, keynotes and contests. They will also have access to the Connection Times which includes demos, pitches, experiences and curated networking alongside an evening reception.
All participants will also have access to our Paris-wide “Off Programme”.
Official and Associate Partners and Speakers will have the opportunity to exchange prior to the event at our welcome event.
When you register you will be sent a confirmation email as well as an invitation. Please bring this with you to gain entry to the event. You will also receive a reminder confirmation email one week before the event. Please note the QR code/barcode can be scanned directly from a smart device.
PROGRAMME AND EVENTS
You can follow us on our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram) and sign up for our Newsletter. Key information will also be updated on our website.
Partners and Speakers will have access to an exclusive welcome event the day before the event. Delegates, Startups and Students will have access to all other events and “Off Programme” content.
Our week-long ‘off programme’ will feature events and activities throughout the Paris region. Created in partnership with our stakeholders, it will offer additional business opportunities to participants and open the event a larger audience through sports demos, panels and cultural experiences. You can read more info here
Tickets & Registration
When you register online, you will receive a confirmation email and official receipt as soon as your registration is processed and paid. You will find your badge in your email box.
The registration fees give delegates access to the two-day Global Sports Week / GSW Programme, the “Off Programme” and the Celebration evening, as well as lunches, both days and a cocktail on the evening on the 6th of February.
Registration fees do not include accommodation. Participants are responsible for covering all congress and travel expenses, such as plane tickets, accommodation, transfer from and to the airport etc.