Three French sports tech start-ups are the first to qualify for the final round of an international pitch contest that will take place during the inaugural Global Sports Week Paris between February 5th-7th 2020 at the Louvre.
AI-based video refereeing ST37 Sport et Technologie, intelligent thermal tech firm clim8 and digital marketplace My Sport Market were selected over two French qualifying rounds held at the Festival Sport UNLIMITECH in Lyon and the Sport Up Summit in Fort Romeu over the past month.
The French selection process was co-ordinated by Le Tremplin, the dedicated Paris-based sports tech hub, which has partnered with #GSWParis in creating the ‘Le Tremplin Invest Finals’.
The initiative aims to connect international start-ups and investors to create new networking and investment opportunities supporting sustainable innovation in the global sports sector.
In total, 15 start-ups will have the opportunity to pitch to a specially curated set of international investors, while also enjoying the full programme of activities at Global Sports Week.
A further five finalists will be chosen from the Le Tremplin hub, which incubates more than 60 sports-related start-ups, with the remaining seven finalists to come from outside France.
The full line-up will be determined following international qualification contests coordinated by the following programme partners:
- Colosseum Sport (Israël) : https://www.colosseumsport.com/
- Thinksport (Switzerland) : https://www.thinksport.org/fr/
- Wylab (Italy) : https://www.wylab.net/
- Qatar SportsTech (Qatar) : https://qatarsportstech.com/
- Sport Tech Hub (UK) : https://www.sporttechhub.co.uk/
- Sports Tech Tokyo (Japan) : https://sportstech.tokyo/
- leAD Sport Accelerator (Germany) : https://www.leadsports.com/
For more information and to get involved: www.globalsportsweek.com/le-tremplin-invest.